Values and Ethos
From 1 March 2019 we joined the Consortium Multi Academy Trust and on 1st September 2019 we also incorporated the Nursery as part of the school.
Our values and ethos
At Helmingham Primary School & Nursery we believe in learning by enquiring, inspiring and persevering in a safe, caring and creative environment.
We will achieve this through
- Providing a caring and challenging learning environment which will promote the highest achievement regardless of gender, ethnicity or ability;
- Having the highest expectations and encouraging all to attain excellence;
- Learning together as a community through the provision of inspirational experiences;
- Preparing our children with the skills to succeed as life-long learners.
- Promoting the following positive learning behaviours.