Values and Ethos
From 1 March 2019 we joined the Consortium Trust and on 1st September 2019 we also incorporated the Nursery as part of the school.
Our values and ethos
At Helmingham Primary School & Nursery we believe in learning by enquiring, inspiring and persevering in a safe, caring and creative environment.
We will achieve this through
- Providing a caring and challenging learning environment which will promote the highest achievement regardless of gender, ethnicity or ability;
- Having the highest expectations and encouraging all to attain excellence;
- Learning together as a community through the provision of inspirational experiences;
- Preparing our children with the skills to succeed as life-long learners.
- Promoting the following positive learning behaviours.